CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite Things Circle Journal

I am part of a group of ladies that have been doing circle journals for a year now. I did a year before this as well. It is a fun thing but is harder to be unique as you get farther down in the group. Today I did two of them. One was My Favorite Things and I did the following as my creative unique approach. I loved it so had to share.



Michelle's Favorite Things

(to the tune of My Favorite Things)


Hot cup of coffee and snuggles with kiddos

Knitting with fun yarn and sun in my windows

Cool winter mornings with fresh snow and things

These are a few of my favorite things.


Good country music and days at the lake

Scrapping and stamping and cards fun to make,

Quilting and sewing and more fabric things

These are a few of my favorite things.


Pictures I've taken of my family

A good day of worship with Christian family

My favorite Bible and family study

These are a few of my favorite things.


When bills are due,

When the phone rings,

When I'm feeling stressed

I simply remember my favorite things

and then I know that I'm blessed.


The Sound of Music movie is part of my heritage it seems. My dad took my mom to see it on the date he proposed. I have watched it for 35+ years and know that the last Sunday in December it can always be found on TV. I love the song My Favorite Things.

No comments: